It is Centrifuge Machine, 3500 RPM and It is with Timer Handi Shape.
Centrifuge Machine, 3500 RPM with Timer Handi Shape, 8 X 15 ml
- It is with Timer Handi Shape
- Capacity: 8 X 15 ml
- Centrifuge Machine, 3500 RPM
- The machine is a streamline design with advance features stable and reliable performance and ease to use.
- The feeding system uses an intelligent control mechanism enable quick switching between manual or automated smart sectioning mode, automatic slicing speed is adjustable.
- Advanced drive systems and multiple functions including sectioning, trimming, fast forward/backward, quick mode conversion including automatic retraction.
|Internal Size(W*D*H)||910*600*660mm||1700*600*660 mm|
|Work Surface Height||750mm|
|Max Opening||520mm (21”)||550mm (22”)|
|Tested Opening||Safety height 200mm (8”)||Safety height 200mm (8”)|
|Front Window||Manual / Motorized, Acrylic / Two-layer ≥5mm. Anti UV|
|HEPA Filter||Two, 99.999% efficiency at 0.3um, filter life indicator|
|Filter Guard Type||Aluminum alloy frame|
|Waterproof Socket||2, Total consumption:≤500W|
|Tap||Water tap*1, Gas tap *1|
|Ground Resistance||≤ 0.10Ω|
|Power Supply||AC220/110V±10%, 50/60Hz ±1Hz, Full load Amps: 9A, BTU/Hr: 1689|
|Alarm||Abnormal airflow velocity; Filter replacement; Front window at unsafe height|
|DC Motor||One ECM motor, 110V& 220V acceptable, Speed adjustable,
high efficiency and low power consumption
|Material||Working area: 304stainless steel/ Frame and Decorative Plate:
cold-rolled steel with anti-bacteria power coating
|Germicidal UV lamp, Emission of 253.7 nanometers for most efficient decontamination|
|Standard Accessory||Illuminating lamp, UV lamp *2, Base stand, SS water & gas taps, Drain valve,
Waterproof sockets, Stainless Steel I.V. Bar with 10 hooks
|Optional Accessory||Armrest, Airflow tester, Formalin fumigation sterilizer,Infrared sterilizer,
Adjustable base stand, Remote control, Electric height adjustable base stand
|Package Size (W*D*H)||1220*1000*1840mm||2020*1080*1900mm|
Senior precision Rotary Microtome is manually operated microtome, used to produce thin sections of specimens of different hardness in both routine and research applications in Laboratory, Pathology and Histopathology, biology, medicine and institutes. The Rotary Microtome are designed to section soft materials embedded in paraffin as well as harder specimen, provided those specimen are still suitable for manual sectioning. The instrument ensures life-long smooth operation. Individual components are fabricated and assembled from selected material using latest technology
The internal mechanism and knife holder rest on a heavy and rigid base to render a shake proof operation. The latest designed protective cover is hinged to the base and swings back so that the interior parts will be completely exposed for cleaning, lubrication and setting etc. the feed mechanism is dependent on the vertical movement of the object block. With every complete revolution of the counter balanced drive wheel the feed pawl engages precisely on to the gear which moves towards and advances the object holder thought a cone, inclined plane mechanism in such a precise increments that tissues can be sectioned even in one micron thickness. When the limit of the feed is reached at the end, a safety device automatically disengages the feed mechanism to prevent jamming and damage to the feed screws. The feed indicator is located in the front and feed setting is controlled by a knurled knob at the back of the microtome, to adjust section thickness from 1-50 microns in steps of one microns each. The sturdy knife holder is addition to knife elevating and leveling provides lateral movements for complete use of knife edge.
The angle adjustable is indicated on a reference scale. The knife supplied with the microtome is fabricated from high carbon fie grain tool steel which is heat treated for proper temper and tested for micro structures. It is furnished in attractive hammer tone finish and is packed with following accessories in a wooden case along with operating manual.
- Feed adjustments 1-50µm
- Minimum thickness 1 µm
- Net weight 30 kg approx.
- Gross weight 42 kg. approx.
- Knife 120 mm, with back & handle in box -1
- Universal vise- 1
- Honing stone in box- 1
- Dust cover -1
- Oil can-1
- Tissue Embedding cassette 1 packet of 50 Pcs
- Object holder (set of three)- 1 Set
- Illustrated operating manual- 1
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES – Disposable Blade Attachment.
* Max. Speed 20000 r.p.m
* Max. RCF 27800xg
* Timer 0-99 min
* Motor Brushless Motor
* Temp. Range from room temperature- to Minus 8°C
* Temp. Accuracy ±2°C
* Power AC 220V 50 Hz 20A
* Weight 60 kg. approx.
* Dimension L-27” x W-21” x H-15” approx.
* 1~14 pH.
* Ph Paper strip with Dispenser
* 5 Meter Roll
* 45mm x 7mm (L x W).
* The test strip color changes must be matched with the pH scale color chart
within about 15 seconds.
Measuring Range 20 ~ 2,000,000 (mPa.s)
No. of Speeds 0.3, 0.6, 1.5, 3, 6, 12, 30, 60 RPM (8 speeds)
Spindles #1, #2, #3, #4 is standard configuration. (#0 is optional and supplied separately)
Accuracy ±1.0% Full Scale
Repeatability ±0.5% Full Scale
Display Touchscreen LCD
Temp. Reading Option (separate probe M-440 optional)
Functions With auto range function
Sound Alarm at under 20% Torque
High quality Stepping Motor
Power Source 220V
- Temperature Range ºC – Ambient + 10 to 250 ºC
- Temperature Uniformity – 0.1ºC
- Temperature Uniformity – +1.0ºC
- Inner Chamber Dim. (SS) WxDxH (cm) – 35x35x35
- Outer Dim.(cm) WxDxH – 65x51x52.5
- Heating Power – 1.2KW
- Load per rack – 2 / 15 kg per rack
- Power supply – 220V / 50Hz
- Gross Weight – 54kg