Jewelry industry, medical industry, electronic factory, molding factory, car workshop, diesel workshop, car industry, scientific laboratory, university, dental clinics, eyeglass shop, hardware tools shop Features： 1. Stainless steel tank has resistance to wear and long work life 2. Tank capacity: 2L, with digital timer & heater control 3. With Stainless steel basket 4. Use just tab water, or industrial alcohol and solvent cleaner for more higher Cleaning requirement 5. Industrial control chip microcontroller, flexible circuit boards control, more secure & stable 6. Temperature tunable from 0℃ to 80℃ 7. with drainage 8. With degas function
Ultrasonic Basket Jewellery Cleaner with Lid, Digital Timer, Heater and 2 L Tank (150 X 135 X 100 mm)
- Timer -1-30 min adjustable
- Power – supply AC 100-120 V, 60 Hz AC 200-240 V, 50 Hz
- Ultrasonic – power 60W
- Tank Size1 50 X 135 X 100 mm( L x W x H )
- Material – Stainless steel
* 1~14 pH.
* Ph Paper strip with Dispenser
* 5 Meter Roll
* 45mm x 7mm (L x W).
* The test strip color changes must be matched with the pH scale color chart
within about 15 seconds.
- Capacity of Ice flake (kg per 24 hrs. ) – 100 kg
- Storage bin – ABS Plastic
- Storage Capacity (kg) – 25 kg
- Cooling Method – Air
- Working temperature – Room temp should be below 30 °C
- Construction – Stainless Steel
- Noise level – ≤52 dB
- Water Supply – 3 / 4 inch BSP
- Refrigerant – R134A
- Input Power – 420W
- Dimension (mm) – 548X611X883
- Power supply – 220V / 50Hz
- Gross Weight – 64kg
- Viewing Head: Trinocular viewing head, inclined at 45º and rotatable through 360º
- Eyepiece: Wide Field Eyepiece WF10X/F.N.20mm with diopter adjustment of both
- Working Distance: 100mm
- Interpupillary distance: 54mm to 76mm
- Insert Round Plate: ø125mm Glass Plate, ø125White&Black Plate
- Illumination: LED
- Zoom Ratio: 0.7: 4.5
- Zoom Objective: 0.7x to 4.5x
Senior precision Rotary Microtome is manually operated microtome, used to produce thin sections of specimens of different hardness in both routine and research applications in Laboratory, Pathology and Histopathology, biology, medicine and institutes. The Rotary Microtome are designed to section soft materials embedded in paraffin as well as harder specimen, provided those specimen are still suitable for manual sectioning. The instrument ensures life-long smooth operation. Individual components are fabricated and assembled from selected material using latest technology
The internal mechanism and knife holder rest on a heavy and rigid base to render a shake proof operation. The latest designed protective cover is hinged to the base and swings back so that the interior parts will be completely exposed for cleaning, lubrication and setting etc. the feed mechanism is dependent on the vertical movement of the object block. With every complete revolution of the counter balanced drive wheel the feed pawl engages precisely on to the gear which moves towards and advances the object holder thought a cone, inclined plane mechanism in such a precise increments that tissues can be sectioned even in one micron thickness. When the limit of the feed is reached at the end, a safety device automatically disengages the feed mechanism to prevent jamming and damage to the feed screws. The feed indicator is located in the front and feed setting is controlled by a knurled knob at the back of the microtome, to adjust section thickness from 1-50 microns in steps of one microns each. The sturdy knife holder is addition to knife elevating and leveling provides lateral movements for complete use of knife edge.
The angle adjustable is indicated on a reference scale. The knife supplied with the microtome is fabricated from high carbon fie grain tool steel which is heat treated for proper temper and tested for micro structures. It is furnished in attractive hammer tone finish and is packed with following accessories in a wooden case along with operating manual.
- Feed adjustments 1-50µm
- Minimum thickness 1 µm
- Net weight 30 kg approx.
- Gross weight 42 kg. approx.
- Knife 120 mm, with back & handle in box -1
- Universal vise- 1
- Honing stone in box- 1
- Dust cover -1
- Oil can-1
- Tissue Embedding cassette 1 packet of 50 Pcs
- Object holder (set of three)- 1 Set
- Illustrated operating manual- 1
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES – Disposable Blade Attachment.
- Total section thickness range from 0.5 up to 100µm.
- Specimen retraction during return travel 0-200µm, selectable.
- Horizontal specimen feed Approx. 30mm.
- Vertical specimen feed Approx. 60mm.
- Sectioning Modes 1 Manual Mode.
- Specimen Orientation Horizontal : 8°, Vertical : 8°, Z : 360°.
- Object feed 28mm
- Max. Specimen size 50 x 50mm.
- Operation Semi-Automatic.
Fine section thickness feed via precision stepping motor: 0.25µm-0.5µm-0.75µm-1µm-1.25µm— 1.5µm-1.75µm-2µm— 2.25µm-2.5µm-3µm-3.5µm-4µm-4.5µm-5µm-6µm—7µm-8µm-9µm-10µm— 12µm-14µm— 16µm-18µm-20µm-22µm-24µm— 26µm-28µm-30µm-35µm-40µm-45µm-50µm-55µm-60µm-70µm-80µm-90µm-100µm
Trimming thickness feed via stepping motor: 1µm-2µm-3µm-4µm-5µm-6µm-7µm-8µm—9µm-10µm-12µm-14µm-16µm-18µm-20µm-25µm-30µm-35µm-40µm-45µm-50µm-60µm-70µm-80µm-90µm—100µm-110µm-120µm-130µm-140µm-150µm—200µm-250µm—300µm-350µm-400µm-450µm-500µm-550µm-600µm
Nominal Voltage: 220V,50Hz / 110V,60Hz.
- Temperature Range ºC – Ambient + 10 to 250 ºC
- Temperature Uniformity – 0.1ºC
- Temperature Uniformity – +1.0ºC
- Inner Chamber Dim. (SS) WxDxH (cm) – 35x35x35
- Outer Dim.(cm) WxDxH – 65x51x52.5
- Heating Power – 1.2KW
- Load per rack – 2 / 15 kg per rack
- Power supply – 220V / 50Hz
- Gross Weight – 54kg