A 8 X 15 Ml Unit Meeting The Small Capacity Centrifuging Requirements Of Medical Practitioners, Pathological Laboratories And Hospitals For Routine Centrifuging Tests. The Standard Unit Is Fitted With Resiliently Mounted Motor For Vibration Free Performance, A Built In 5 Step Speed Regulator And One Non Removable Angle Rotor,Complete With Glass Tubes.
Bench Top Doctor Centrifuge 8 X 15 ML, 4000 RPM
- Tube 8 X 15 ml
- 5 Step Regulator
- No. Of Tubes : 8
- 4000 RPM
Senior precision Rotary Microtome is manually operated microtome, used to produce thin sections of specimens of different hardness in both routine and research applications in Laboratory, Pathology and Histopathology, biology, medicine and institutes. The Rotary Microtome are designed to section soft materials embedded in paraffin as well as harder specimen, provided those specimen are still suitable for manual sectioning. The instrument ensures life-long smooth operation. Individual components are fabricated and assembled from selected material using latest technology
The internal mechanism and knife holder rest on a heavy and rigid base to render a shake proof operation. The latest designed protective cover is hinged to the base and swings back so that the interior parts will be completely exposed for cleaning, lubrication and setting etc. the feed mechanism is dependent on the vertical movement of the object block. With every complete revolution of the counter balanced drive wheel the feed pawl engages precisely on to the gear which moves towards and advances the object holder thought a cone, inclined plane mechanism in such a precise increments that tissues can be sectioned even in one micron thickness. When the limit of the feed is reached at the end, a safety device automatically disengages the feed mechanism to prevent jamming and damage to the feed screws. The feed indicator is located in the front and feed setting is controlled by a knurled knob at the back of the microtome, to adjust section thickness from 1-50 microns in steps of one microns each. The sturdy knife holder is addition to knife elevating and leveling provides lateral movements for complete use of knife edge.
The angle adjustable is indicated on a reference scale. The knife supplied with the microtome is fabricated from high carbon fie grain tool steel which is heat treated for proper temper and tested for micro structures. It is furnished in attractive hammer tone finish and is packed with following accessories in a wooden case along with operating manual.
- Feed adjustments 1-50µm
- Minimum thickness 1 µm
- Net weight 30 kg approx.
- Gross weight 42 kg. approx.
- Knife 120 mm, with back & handle in box -1
- Universal vise- 1
- Honing stone in box- 1
- Dust cover -1
- Oil can-1
- Tissue Embedding cassette 1 packet of 50 Pcs
- Object holder (set of three)- 1 Set
- Illustrated operating manual- 1
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES – Disposable Blade Attachment.
* 1~14 pH.
* Ph Paper strip with Dispenser
* 5 Meter Roll
* 45mm x 7mm (L x W).
* The test strip color changes must be matched with the pH scale color chart
within about 15 seconds.
* Max. Speed 20000 r.p.m
* Max. RCF 27800xg
* Timer 0-99 min
* Motor Brushless Motor
* Temp. Range from room temperature- to Minus 8°C
* Temp. Accuracy ±2°C
* Power AC 220V 50 Hz 20A
* Weight 60 kg. approx.
* Dimension L-27” x W-21” x H-15” approx.
- Viewing Head: Trinocular viewing head, inclined at 45º and rotatable through 360º
- Eyepiece: Wide Field Eyepiece WF10X/F.N.20mm with diopter adjustment of both
- Working Distance: 100mm
- Interpupillary distance: 54mm to 76mm
- Insert Round Plate: ø125mm Glass Plate, ø125White&Black Plate
- Illumination: LED
- Zoom Ratio: 0.7: 4.5
- Zoom Objective: 0.7x to 4.5x
- Make – mLabs
- Capacity – 1 Liter / Revolution
- Minimum Flow Rate – 1 Liter / Hour
- Maximum Flow Rate – 270 Liters / Hour
- Nozzles – Inlet & Outlet nozzles are provided
- Water Bubble – Provided to level the meter
- Dial with Needle – Provided to read the cumulative volume of gas
- Counter – 5 digit counter provided to read the cumulative volume of gas
- Working Pressure – 2″ to 12″ water column
- Handle – Provided to lift the meter
- Thermometer – Provided to measure the temperature of gas
- Water level Indicator – Provided to indicate the water level in the meter
- Temperature Range ºC – Ambient + 10 to 250 ºC
- Temperature Uniformity – 0.1ºC
- Temperature Uniformity – +1.0ºC
- Inner Chamber Dim. (SS) WxDxH (cm) – 35x35x35
- Outer Dim.(cm) WxDxH – 65x51x52.5
- Heating Power – 1.2KW
- Load per rack – 2 / 15 kg per rack
- Power supply – 220V / 50Hz
- Gross Weight – 54kg
Measuring Range 20 ~ 2,000,000 (mPa.s)
No. of Speeds 0.3, 0.6, 1.5, 3, 6, 12, 30, 60 RPM (8 speeds)
Spindles #1, #2, #3, #4 is standard configuration. (#0 is optional and supplied separately)
Accuracy ±1.0% Full Scale
Repeatability ±0.5% Full Scale
Display Touchscreen LCD
Temp. Reading Option (separate probe M-440 optional)
Functions With auto range function
Sound Alarm at under 20% Torque
High quality Stepping Motor
Power Source 220V