The outside micrometer is for measuring narrow slots and tight spaces and a vernier scale in metric units for taking precise outside diameter measurements. The vernier scale on the thimble and sleeve is graduated to 0.01mm. The micrometer is made of high-grade tool
Stainless Steel Micrometer Screw Gauge 25mm/ 50mm/ 75mm/ 100mm/ Outside Micrometer Set Accuracy 0.01mm
- Display Type: Analog
- Measuring from 0 – 100mm
- Micrometer Type: Outside Micrometers
- Accuracy: 0.01mm
- Material：Alloy + carbon steel
- O2 measuring range: 0 ~ 30%, resolution: 0.1%
- LEL measuring range: 0 ~ 100%, resolution: 1%
- H2S measuring range: 0 ~ 500 PPM, resolution: 1 PPM
- CO measuring range: 0 ~ 9999 PPM, resolution: 1 PPM
- Working humidity: 15% ~ 90% RH (no condensation) / Working temperature: – 10 ~ 50 ℃
* Max Capacity: 220 grams
* Resolution: 0.0001g (0.1mg)
* Repeatability: ± 0.0005g
* Calibration: Internal Automatic Calibration
* Output Interface: RS232
* Product size: 350 x 207 x 355 mm
* Pan Size: ⌀ 80 mm
* Power Supply: 220v
* 1~14 pH.
* Ph Paper strip with Dispenser
* 5 Meter Roll
* 45mm x 7mm (L x W).
* The test strip color changes must be matched with the pH scale color chart
within about 15 seconds.
- Micro Quartz Cuvette for Spectrometer with Frosted Wall with Lid, Pathlength: 10mm Vol: 0.7ml
- Vol=0.7 mL, OD=12.5mmX12.5mmX45mm
- Inside Width: 2mm
- Wavelength Range: 190nm~2500nm
- Bonding: Fire Fused, Include PTFE Cover.
1. Accessories for standard TAR viscometer ø 2 mm
ML083-01: Go/no go gauge for ø 2 mm orifice
ML083-02: Cup with orifice ø 2 mm
ML083-03: Ball valve ø 2 mm2.
2. Accessories for standard TAR viscometer ø 4 mm
ML083-01: Go/no go gauge for ø 4 mm orifice
ML083-02: Cup with orifice ø 4 mm
ML083-03: Ball valve ø 4 mm3.
Accessories for standard TAR viscometer ø 10 mm
ML083-01: Go/no go gauge for ø 10 mm orifice
ML083-02: Cup with orifice ø 10 mm
ML083-03: Ball valve ø 10 mm
1. Graduated cylinder 100 ml
A. Graduated cylinder, glass, 100 ml capacity
2. Thermometer IP 8C
B. Thermometer IP 8C, range 0 – 45 °C, subd. 0.2 °C
- 3.5 milliliters
- Brand mLabs
- 4 transparent windows
- these cuvettes are designed for uv-vis-nir fluorescence applications.