CFM/CMM Thermo- Anemometer +Infrared Thermometer Max/Min/Avg value with relative time stamp Low battery indication and Auto Power Off Display Air Flow (CFM/CMM), or Air Velocity plus Temperature simultaneously Resolution of 0.01m/sec 20 point average for Air Flow Range temperature Air Velocity:m/s;ft/min;km/h;MPH;Knots
Digital Wind Speed Meter Measurement Device Handheld with Carry Bag CFM/CMM Thermo Anemometer, 198 X 85 X 45 mm, Black and White
* CFM/CMM Thermo- Anemometer +Infrared Thermometer
* Air Velocity:m/s;ft/min;km/h;MPH;Knots
* 20 point average for Air Flow
* Celsius temperature / Fahrenheit temperature measurement conversion
* Operating temperature:32°F~122°F(0°C~50°C)
- High resoultion 60 x 60; high sensitivity, high definition and stabilization; optional color palette
- Measuring range: -20°C to +300°C (-4º F to 572º F)
- Measuring accuracy: ±2% or ±2°C （±2% or ±4°F）
- Emissivity: 0.1 to 1.0 (adjustable),Working environment temperature: -5°C to 40°C
- Measuring accuracy:+/-2% digital/+/-2’C Image frequency:8Hz
Senior precision Rotary Microtome is manually operated microtome, used to produce thin sections of specimens of different hardness in both routine and research applications in Laboratory, Pathology and Histopathology, biology, medicine and institutes. The Rotary Microtome are designed to section soft materials embedded in paraffin as well as harder specimen, provided those specimen are still suitable for manual sectioning. The instrument ensures life-long smooth operation. Individual components are fabricated and assembled from selected material using latest technology
The internal mechanism and knife holder rest on a heavy and rigid base to render a shake proof operation. The latest designed protective cover is hinged to the base and swings back so that the interior parts will be completely exposed for cleaning, lubrication and setting etc. the feed mechanism is dependent on the vertical movement of the object block. With every complete revolution of the counter balanced drive wheel the feed pawl engages precisely on to the gear which moves towards and advances the object holder thought a cone, inclined plane mechanism in such a precise increments that tissues can be sectioned even in one micron thickness. When the limit of the feed is reached at the end, a safety device automatically disengages the feed mechanism to prevent jamming and damage to the feed screws. The feed indicator is located in the front and feed setting is controlled by a knurled knob at the back of the microtome, to adjust section thickness from 1-50 microns in steps of one microns each. The sturdy knife holder is addition to knife elevating and leveling provides lateral movements for complete use of knife edge.
The angle adjustable is indicated on a reference scale. The knife supplied with the microtome is fabricated from high carbon fie grain tool steel which is heat treated for proper temper and tested for micro structures. It is furnished in attractive hammer tone finish and is packed with following accessories in a wooden case along with operating manual.
- Feed adjustments 1-50µm
- Minimum thickness 1 µm
- Net weight 30 kg approx.
- Gross weight 42 kg. approx.
- Knife 120 mm, with back & handle in box -1
- Universal vise- 1
- Honing stone in box- 1
- Dust cover -1
- Oil can-1
- Tissue Embedding cassette 1 packet of 50 Pcs
- Object holder (set of three)- 1 Set
- Illustrated operating manual- 1
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES – Disposable Blade Attachment.
- Capacity of Ice flake (kg per 24 hrs. ) – 50 kg
- Storage bin – ABS Plastic
- Storage Capacity (kg) – 15 kg
- Cooling Method – Air
- Working temperature – Room temp should be below 30 °C
- Construction – Stainless Steel
- Noise level – ≤52 dB
- Water Supply – 3 / 4 inch BSP
- Refrigerant – R134A
- Input Power – 280W
- Dimension (mm) -380X543X722
- Power supply – 220V / 50Hz
- Gross Weight – 45kg