Right, left or median posterior incision can be selected to exercise perineum cutting and suturing
This outstanding torso features an exposed spine with removable vertebra and spinal cord segments, a female breast plate and interchangeable male and female genitalia. The female organs include a fetus in the womb. Dissected into 23 parts: torso, female breast plate, head, eyeball, brain, vertebra spinal nerves, lung (2 parts), heart (2 parts), liver, kidney, stomach (2 parts), intestines (4 parts), male genitalia (2 parts), female genitalia with fetus (3 parts). Made of PVC plastic. Mounted on a plastic base.
- Hard jaw model, which is inclucing the upper and lower 32pcs teeth
- The teeth been fixed by the wax, so it is easy to put and remover for student to practice
- It is also come with the metal FE articulator, which can fix the open angle
- Used in medical,school,hospital
- Size : 16*16.5*13.5cm
Human Lumbar Spine Demonstration Anatomical Model Vertebrae Sacrum and Coccyx with Herniated Disc for Medical Science Students and Teaching
- The Lumbar Spine model is life size with distinguishable anatomical landmarks and features
- The model features anatomy of lumbar spine, sacrum, and coccyx and also shows herniated lumbar disc
- The model is best suited for medical student learning and teaching and Class presentations
- The model is made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic, which is corrosion resistant, lightweight, and has high strength
- PERFECT FOR TEACHING & EDUCATION: This life size model is perfect for anatomy AND MEDICAL students for learning and class presentations.
- DEMONSTRATES the Life sized skeleton model, 180 cm tall,features nerve branches, vertebral artery and herniated lumbar disc. The skull includes movable jaw, cut calvarium, suture lines and 3 removable lower teeth.
- It is an ideal tool for teaching BASIC ANATOMY in medical colleges and for first year medical students EDUCATION and DEMONSTRATIONS.
- Skeleton Size – 85cm
- This model features spinal column
- Nerve roots
- Vertebral artery
- Artilage highlighted in green
- Life size 170 cm
- With muscles & ligaments
- On pelvic mounted stand with 40cm wide base.
- The skeleton allows you to demonstrate the hand painted muscles origins & flexible joints ligaments
- This skeleton is made of durable plastic.
- Pelvis shapes: Short and broad
- Pelvis cava: Like a barrel
- Aperture pelvis superior: Rounded
- Sacrum: Broad and short with little flexibility
- Angles of pelvis arch: 90-100 degree
- Perfect for teaching and education: this life size model is perfect for biology, anatomy and cardiology student learning and teaching and class presentations
- The Model is dissectible into 2 parts. The front heart wall is removable to view the chambers and internal structures
- It is an ideal tool in the cardiac clinics and hospital departments for PATIENT EDUCATION
- Made of Washable Wand Unbreakable PVC Plastic
- Superior quality that closely resembles to original Larynx, Heart and Lung
- This life-size model separating into 7 parts.
- The lungs have two removable lobes to show the internal structures, the heart bisects showing atria, ventricles and valves, the larynx bisects and the diaphragm is shown.
- Size : 36 x 23 x 12 cm
- Perfect for teaching and education: this life size model is perfect for anatomy and medical students for learning and class presentations
- Demonstrates the: life sized male skeleton model, 62″ tall before disarticulation, 23 intervertebral discs, 3 part skull with movable jaw
- The line has been with anatomy professionals and students in mind. We are sure you will love the models
- PERFECT FOR TEACHING & EDUCATION: This life size model is perfect for anatomy students for learning and class presentations, and obstetricians and Gynecologists and surgeons
- DEMONSTRATES the 2 INNOMINATE bones, SACRUM, COCCYX, with FETAL SKULL which is firmly connected with model by means of a FLEXIBLE METAL TUBE which can be fixed in any position
- It is an ideal tool in the maternity clinics and hospital departments for PATIENT EDUCATION and DEMONSTRATIONS.
- The line has been designed with anatomy professionals and students in mind. We are sure you will love the models.
- We Guarantee 100% SATISFACTION: Just try our products and if you don’t absolutely love them let us know and we will refund your purchase price: NO QUESTIONS ASKED!