- The Dental Chair is a specially designed medical device intended to support a patient’s whole body, like a recliner, but articulated, so that the dentist can recline patients to virtually any position.
- These chairs are set on a pedestal that can often (but not always) swivel and are attached to a Dental Engine, which is a companion device that provides power, suction, water, and the like.
- Electrically Operated Dental Chair unit with zero program.
- Dental chair is an electric operated chair used for patient handling in Dentistry.
- Optimum operating space and maximum comfort for the patient
Examination Dental Chair – (mLabs-02)
BRAND – mLabs
- Body Contoured Electrically Operated Dental Chair unit with zero program.
- Ceramic spittoon & cup filler with auto water system
- Halogen light with two intensity High & Low
- Vertical & Horizontally movable instrument arms with heavy hinge
- Larger Instrument tray & Adjustable Headrest.
- Airotor Control Box: One Three-way Syringe,Provision for Two Airotor & one Micro-motor.
- X-Ray Viewer with White light
- One Pneumatic suction
- One Three-way syringe for Assistant side
- Dr.Stool with pneumatic piston for height adjustment