The system is equipped with micro controller based digital display for displaying accurate and exact stroke count and soft touch membrane type keys for ease of operation. The system has ‘SET’, ‘UP’ and ‘DOWN’ keys, for setting the total number of required strokes (Set Count) for the current measurement session. User can set to any number of required strokes within the range from 1 to 9999 counts. The system automatically stores the last ‘Set Count’ value which is retained in the memory even when the instrument is switched off. Each stroke count is displayed on the 4 digit seven segment bright red LED display on the front panel. A common lock cushioned holder for both the cylinders drops down smoothly from the height and holds the cylinders. The Up/Down (i.e. Tapping) movement of the cylinders stop automatically at the ‘Set Count’ value. An audible alarm sound indicates that the current measurement session is over.
mLabs Bulk Density Apparatus
BRAND – mLabs
- Extremely useful for Pharmaceutical Lab
- Highly Accurate and Easy to Operate
- Micro controller Based Digital Display
- Soft Touch Membrane Keys
- 3 LED’s for status Indication
- Audible Alarm Sound
- Last Count Retention on Power Failure
Senior precision Rotary Microtome is manually operated microtome, used to produce thin sections of specimens of different hardness in both routine and research applications in Laboratory, Pathology and Histopathology, biology, medicine and institutes. The Rotary Microtome are designed to section soft materials embedded in paraffin as well as harder specimen, provided those specimen are still suitable for manual sectioning. The instrument ensures life-long smooth operation. Individual components are fabricated and assembled from selected material using latest technology
The internal mechanism and knife holder rest on a heavy and rigid base to render a shake proof operation. The latest designed protective cover is hinged to the base and swings back so that the interior parts will be completely exposed for cleaning, lubrication and setting etc. the feed mechanism is dependent on the vertical movement of the object block. With every complete revolution of the counter balanced drive wheel the feed pawl engages precisely on to the gear which moves towards and advances the object holder thought a cone, inclined plane mechanism in such a precise increments that tissues can be sectioned even in one micron thickness. When the limit of the feed is reached at the end, a safety device automatically disengages the feed mechanism to prevent jamming and damage to the feed screws. The feed indicator is located in the front and feed setting is controlled by a knurled knob at the back of the microtome, to adjust section thickness from 1-50 microns in steps of one microns each. The sturdy knife holder is addition to knife elevating and leveling provides lateral movements for complete use of knife edge.
The angle adjustable is indicated on a reference scale. The knife supplied with the microtome is fabricated from high carbon fie grain tool steel which is heat treated for proper temper and tested for micro structures. It is furnished in attractive hammer tone finish and is packed with following accessories in a wooden case along with operating manual.
- Feed adjustments 1-50µm
- Minimum thickness 1 µm
- Net weight 30 kg approx.
- Gross weight 42 kg. approx.
- Knife 120 mm, with back & handle in box -1
- Universal vise- 1
- Honing stone in box- 1
- Dust cover -1
- Oil can-1
- Tissue Embedding cassette 1 packet of 50 Pcs
- Object holder (set of three)- 1 Set
- Illustrated operating manual- 1
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES – Disposable Blade Attachment.
* 1~14 pH.
* Ph Paper strip with Dispenser
* 5 Meter Roll
* 45mm x 7mm (L x W).
* The test strip color changes must be matched with the pH scale color chart
within about 15 seconds.
Digital Viscometer ML-440A has a excellent mechanical design combined with micro-processor chip technology which gives ideal results.
The mLabs ML-440A Digital Viscometer is the perfect instrument that provides repeatable & linear results. This machine is a superior microprocessor based instrument which gives high stability & accurate measurement.
Measuring Range 20 ~ 2,000,000 (mPa.s)
No. of Speeds 0.3, 0.6, 1.5, 3, 6, 12, 30, 60 RPM (8 speeds)
Spindles #1, #2, #3, #4 is standard configuration
Accuracy ±1.0% Full Scale
Repeatability ±0.5% Full Scale
Temp. Reading Option (separate probe M-440 optional)
Functions With auto range function
Sound Alarm at under 20% Torque
High quality Stepping Motor
Power Source 100 V-240 V
Box : 52 x 24 x 44 cm – 9 kg
- Make – mLabs
- Capacity – 1 Liter / Revolution
- Minimum Flow Rate – 1 Liter / Hour
- Maximum Flow Rate – 270 Liters / Hour
- Nozzles – Inlet & Outlet nozzles are provided
- Water Bubble – Provided to level the meter
- Dial with Needle – Provided to read the cumulative volume of gas
- Counter – 5 digit counter provided to read the cumulative volume of gas
- Working Pressure – 2″ to 12″ water column
- Handle – Provided to lift the meter
- Thermometer – Provided to measure the temperature of gas
- Water level Indicator – Provided to indicate the water level in the meter
- Temperature Range ºC – Ambient + 10 to 250 ºC
- Temperature Uniformity – 0.1ºC
- Temperature Uniformity – +1.0ºC
- Inner Chamber Dim. (SS) WxDxH (cm) – 35x35x35
- Outer Dim.(cm) WxDxH – 65x51x52.5
- Heating Power – 1.2KW
- Load per rack – 2 / 15 kg per rack
- Power supply – 220V / 50Hz
- Gross Weight – 54kg
- The machine is a streamline design with advance features stable and reliable performance and ease to use.
- The feeding system uses an intelligent control mechanism enable quick switching between manual or automated smart sectioning mode, automatic slicing speed is adjustable.
- Advanced drive systems and multiple functions including sectioning, trimming, fast forward/backward, quick mode conversion including automatic retraction.