- 2 to 5 points calibration from low to high concentrations.
- Selectable measurement units including the mmol/L, mg/L. German degree, English degree and french degree.
- Automatic temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
- Calibration Due Reminder prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
- Stability indicator shows when a measurement is recognized as stable.
- Auto-Hold feature senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
- Setup menu allows setting the 7 parameters, including the number of calibration points, stability criteria, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
- Expanded memory store
mLabs-932 Benchtop Water Hardness Meter
BRAND – mLabs.