- 1 or 2 points calibration using the air-saturated water or zero oxygen solution.
- Salinity and barometric pressure compensations improve the accuracy of measurement.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
- Auto-Hold feature senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
- Manual temperature calibration corrects the temperature deviation.
- Setup menu allows setting the 6 parameters, including the number of calibration points, temperature unit, concentration unit,etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.