- Reliable experiment results due to better separation efficiency
- Food hopper design reducing the access or stay of animal inside food hopper
- Practicality of use due to less components or parts
- Minimal animal stress: Meets CPCSEA requirements, Sample removing is without stressing animal, access to all elements below the cage floor without disturbing animal
- Durability: Most components are made from autoclavable poly-carbonate and S.S. 304 material
- Versatility: Unit accommodates various species with simple feeder and floor change
- Space saving
- Economy: Few parts, simple and rapid assembling
Metabolic Cage for Small Rodents
BRAND – mLabs
Here are many types of metabolic cages developed for metabolic studies of experimental animals. Most of them are constructed from pla stic, glass or a combination of plastic, glass, and metal screen with the primary function of urine-feces separation. Many of the cages available have several disadvantages as more number of parts, expensive construction, lack of versatility, inadequate space for the animal and incomplete separation of urine and feces. Technologies has developed new type of metabolic cage RMC 03 which eliminates all these disadvantages.metabolic cage offer better separation efficiency of urine and feces assuring maximum purity of samples.
Components below the cage floor like collection tubes are removable without disturbing animals allowing tests to be conducted over a prolonged period of time without interruptions.
Animal waste is directed through a collection funnel and onto a linear diffuses guide. The diffuses guide allows solid matter to travel down the top ridges of a 50% incline, passing over a urine port, and into a fecal collection vessel. Liquid waste flows along grooves down the inclined diffuses guide, passing through the urine port, and into a urine collection vessel. A urine deflector prevents excess urine from splashing and contaminating fecal specimen. Separate urine and feces samples are collected in two separate tubes.
Advance micro processor controlled system with self check on the electronic circuitry Skin / Manual control. Digital Display of Baby Temperature / Set Temperature. Manual / Servo two function control modes provide the clinician more flexibility while optimizing the thermal environment. The Spacious baby bed incorporated easily drop down sides for maximum access to the baby. The Control Panel is also the heart for a completely integrated alarm system with both audible and visual Indicators in the event of
* Probe Fail
* Skin High
* Skin Low
* Power Fail
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION :
- Number of LED: 84
- Intensity: 180,000 Lux
- Diameter of Light: 650mm
- Color Temperature: 3800-5200K
- Spot Diameter: 100 -150 mm
- Color Rendering Index: 91 RA
- LED color: white & yellow
- Focusing: Adjustable
- LED Average Life: More than 50000 Hrs
- Intensity Control: 10-100 Digital
- Power Supply: 220V / 50Hz AC
- Power: 150 Watt
- Special Function: 5 Memory Function with remote control & brightness control
- Capacity – 150 Ltr.
- Temperature Range – 0 – 65oC
- Temperature Uniformity – + 0.5oC
- Temperature Resolution -0.1oC
- Working temperature – 5oC to 30oC
- Timer – 1-9999 min
- Refrigerant – R134A
- Power Wattage – 500 W
- Inner dimension (cm) WxDxH – 50x40x75
- Outer dimension (cm) WxDxH – 64x62x127
- Load per rack – 2 / 15kg
- Power Supply – 220 V / 50 Hz
- Gross Weight -97 kg
* Flow Rate 0.5-5L/min
* Outlet Pressure 6-10 PSI (0.04-0.07 Mpa)
* Net Weight 16Kgs
* Sound Level ≤40dB
* Power Consumption ≤350W
* Input Frequency 50Hz; 60Hz
* Put Voltage AC230V ± 10%; AC110V ±10%
* Alarm 1. Power failure alarm;
2. High and low pressure alarm;
3. Low oxygen purity alarm:
When oxygen purity is >82%, blue light illuminates;
When oxygen purity is < 82%, red light illuminates for indicating low purity; 4. Low flow alarm; Optional • Nebulizer (Atomizer) • Low concentration alarm: when oxygen concentration is 82% or above, the green light will be on; when the oxygen concentration is blow 82%, the red light will be on. • Maintenance alarm: alarm for maintenance after 3000 hours' operation. • High temperature alarm: alarm for high temperature when the internal system temperature is above 50°C. • Pulse oximeter: fingertip pulse oximeter is available for monitoring patient's oxygen saturation on site. • Small LCD display: showing accumulated time, present working time and preset time.
BRAND – mLabs
- The temp. controlled unit is operated by advanced micro computer technology.
- The three digital display indication provide the Set Temperature, Air Temperature and Skin Temperature.
- Two function control modes provide the clinician more flexibility while optimizing the thermal environment.
- In addition the skin temperature is display is larger than the set / air temperature display.
- The removable heater and control unit make it easy to clean and service.
- Full visibility & accessibility of the baby is provided by the designed of acrylic hood.
BRAND – mLabs
Air Compressor for Ventilator & Bubble CPAP
- Delivers dry, clean medical-grade compressed air
- Optional cost-performance ratio
- Quiet performance suitable for use in any ICU / N ICU
- It can be used either as a primary air source as a primary air source or as an automatic backup to a hospital’s air pipeline system for medical ventilator and bubble CPAP units
- Capacity – 24 Ltr.
- Temperature Range ºC – Ambient + 10- 250ºC
- Temperature Resolution ºC – 0.1ºC
- Temperature Uniformity – + 1%
- Inner Dimension (cm) WxDxH – 30x30x27
- Outer Dimension (cm) WxDxH – 48x48x60
- Power Wattage – 800 W
- Vacuum degree – 220V / 50Hz
- Gross Weight – 55 kg
BRAND – mLabs
Range of mLabs – D, open care system that comes in fiber and powder coated MS allow you to efficiently care and provide advance warming capabilities while using one touch operations to simplify procedures. Advance microprocessor controlled system with self-check on the electronic circuitry skin / air / manual control. Latest circuitry Skin/Air/Manual control. Latest technology packed with higher accuracy & enhanced visibility has been integrated in the system
- Number of LED : 105 X2
- Intensity : 2,00,000 x 2 Lux
- Diameter of Light : 10-100 Digital
- Spot Diameter : 100- 150 mm
- Depth Lumination – 10-15cm
- Colour Temp. : 3800-5200K
- Colour Rendering Index : 91 Ra
- Focusing : Fix
- LED Average Life : >50000 Hrs.
- Intensity Control : 560mm X 2
- Power Supply : 220V/50Hz AC
- Power : 120 Watt X 2
- Special Function : 5 Memory Function
Colour Specification – Multi Colour
Positioning – Ceiling Mounted,Modular,Mobile,Wall Mounted
BRAND – mLabs
In the new born period i.e. birth to one month, jaundice can pose a serious problem, because high level of the bilirubin, which is not water soluble, can be decomposed to a harmless metabolic which is water soluble, does not cross blood brain barrier and is rapidly excreted in the bile and urine and so does not accumulate .
BRAND – mLabs
The digital, micro processor – based controller comes with a full spectrum of features. Two function control modes provide the clinician more flexibility while optimizing the thermal environment. Dual digital temperature displays allow easy visualization of patient temperature and set point.