- Useful for diffusion cell experiments
- Uniform stirring speeds
- Digital speed indicator and controller
- Precise speed control over stirring range 100-990rpm
- Digital Temperature controller for precise temperature control
- Water Circulation System with water level sensors to avoid damage to heating element
- Magnetics Stirrer with stainless steel body to avoid corrosion
- Sturdy, Heavy duty magnetic Stirrers – allowing continuous & Nonstop Operation
Diffusion Cell Apparatus
BRAND – mLabs
The Vertical Franz Diffusion Cell is a simple, reproducible test for measuring the in vitro drug release from creams, ointments and gels.
The Franz Cell consists of two primary chambers separated by a membrane. The test product is applied to the membrane via the top chamber- donor compartment. The bottom chamber- receptor compartment contains fluid from which samples are taken at regular intervals for analysis. This testing determines the amount of active that has permeated the membrane at each time point. The cell is maintained at a constant temperature of 37deg c.