Design according to infant anatomical structure, imported material, flexible joints, soft skin, realistic and vividly
Advanced infant CPR and Nursing Manikin
BRAND – mLabs
1) General care: change diapers, wear clothes, oral care, hot and cold therapy, bandaging.
2) Venous transfusion/puncture: arm vein include: brachiocephalic vein and superficial veins. Scalp vein Include: frontal vein, superficial temporal vein and femoral vein.
3) Umbilical cord care: ligature umbilical cord, umbilical venous intubation and transfusion.
4) Gastric intubation: detect tube position by means of auscultation; can practice gastrointestinal decompression, nasal feeding, gastric lavage, etc.
5) Bone marrow puncture: practice tibial puncture; outflow of simulative bone marrow shows proper puncture operation; drug liquid can be injected into and can practice transfusion operation.
6) CPR training operation.
7)Support mouth to mouth, mouth to nose, simple respirator to mouth , electronically monitor compression; frequency and volume of blowing, compression times, frequency and depth, blowing and compression can be training separately.