mLabs Biological Isolation chamber is equipped with its own negative pressure filtration system to provide maximum protection and operational safety for both the contaminated person or item and the operational team.
1. The chamber liner is made from a special TPU film and strengthened by inserting ABS poles along each side of the structure.
2. The “all-around” zipper system allows for the chamber to open completely in order for easy operation.
3. The chamber has 10 integrated glove portals on three sides to allow for easy access to the patient and 2 utility portals used for infusions and other medical equipment.
4. Belt system enables the patient to be fastened while in the chamber or the chamber is securely fastened to a stretcher or bed.
5. Isolation chamber is a fully collapsible unit that requires minimal storage space and is ready for use within seconds.
6.The chamber can be used with a folding stretcher or stretcher trolley, which will be easy to move the patient.
Biological Isolation Chamber