- NATURAL SIZE- TOTAL 41 PARTS LABELED
- MOVABLE LOWER JAW
- BEAUTIFULLY PAINTED IN COLOURS
- VARIOUS SKULL BONES LIKE OCCIPITAL, TEMPORAL, SPHENOID, FRONTAL,MANDIBLE & MIXILLA
- SHOWING INCOMPLETE OSSIFICATION OF SKULL BONES , FONTANELLES, FRONTAL AND PARIETAL EMINENCES
- PERFECT FOR TEACHING & EDUCATION: This life size model is perfect for anatomy students, and Orthopedics, Physiotherapists, Spine specialists, Surgeons for learning and teaching and Class presentations.
- DEMONSTRATES the SKULL flexibly mounted on a cervical spine. Also represents the HINDBRAIN, SPINAL CORD, CERVICAL NERVES, VERTEBRAL ARTERIES, BASISLAR ARTERIES and REAR CEREBRAL ARTERIES
- It is an ideal tool in the clinics and hospital departments for PATIENT EDUCATION and DEMONSTRATIONS.
- The line has been designed with anatomy professionals and students in mind. We are sure you will love the models.
- We Guarantee 100% SATISFACTION: Just try our products and if you don’t absolutely love them let us know and we will refund your purchase price: NO QUESTIONS ASKED!
- This life-size anatomical model is coloured to clearly define the various sections of the human skull
- The anatomy model is composed of the 22 pieces of the skull with suture lines marked so they can be clearly identified
- The calvarium is cut to show the inner structures of the skull
- The mandible is movable and 3 lower teeth can be removed – an incisor, cuspid and molar
- Colored Skull