- Skeleton Size – 85cm
- This model features spinal column
- Nerve roots
- Vertebral artery
- Artilage highlighted in green
- Size: 85CM
- This half-size skeleton
- Contains adult human
- The skull features movable jaw
- Arms are movable and legs are removable
- PERFECT FOR TEACHING & EDUCATION: This life size model is perfect for anatomy AND MEDICAL students for learning and class presentations.
- DEMONSTRATES the Life sized skeleton model, 180 cm tall,features nerve branches, vertebral artery and herniated lumbar disc. The skull includes movable jaw, cut calvarium, suture lines and 3 removable lower teeth.
- It is an ideal tool for teaching BASIC ANATOMY in medical colleges and for first year medical students EDUCATION and DEMONSTRATIONS.
- Life size 170 cm
- With muscles & ligaments
- On pelvic mounted stand with 40cm wide base.
- The skeleton allows you to demonstrate the hand painted muscles origins & flexible joints ligaments
- This skeleton is made of durable plastic.